DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post. I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Dad Central for ROGAINE®. I received a product sample and promotional item to thank me for participating.
As part of the Grow Your Game initiative, I figured I would take a break from my normal serious posts and post a fun list of facts, just like how ROGAINE has posted this fact sheet.
1) What I always wanted for my own hair is to keep all of it, and go all-over gray when I was in my 20’s. My hair used to be so dense I needed the barber to use thinning shears. 10 years later Mother Nature does it for me.
2) I take photos with me to the barber, and I try to get my hair cut every other week. The past 2 years or so, it’s been Jon Hamm as Mad Men’s Don Draper. I used to get it cut like Anderson Cooper and George Clooney.
3) I refuse to get a short-all-over clipper cut. It could hide my receding hairline/thinning, but It’s what I did in high school and before I joined the military because I couldn’t afford real haircuts. I’m not going to have combable hair forever, I’m going to enjoy it.
4) I’ve never seen the movie “Titanic”.
5) I am a HUGE Simpsons fan, and this season being the final one is kind of heavy for me.
6) I am the oldest of 3 brothers, and I have 3 daughters.
7) It’s been 5 years since my last tattoo. I’m ready for more.
8) I’m the same age Elvis was when he did the 1968 Comeback Special, and when Jesus was at the peak of his ministry. That’s a little intimidating.
9) When I joined the military, my plan was to use the GI Bill to go to seminary. My goals have changed.
10) Speaking of goals, I have my first interview post coming up soon. It’s with an influential podcaster/blogger who has helped me with my goalsetting.
Stay tuned, we resume normal operations soon. As always, thanks for reading.